Tuesday 6 August 2013

hello hello hi hey wassup yo

today i bring u 3 exciting things

see how i bolded exciting aw shit

1. a new tv show hurray!!
 ......... Orange Is the New Black!!!!!
    speaking of orange is the new black, i tried painting my nails black for the 2nd time (i think) and i think i will stop because this isn't working for me :-( i just look like a fuckin emo (no offence emos but i wasn't trying to reach that look) lol those kids with cute tiny bitten off nails totally rock them tho u guys look um.. grungy? good for u!!! now i'm just tryna rock that glitter nail... nail as in one nail because i literally just painted my left ring finger only. it's not that i don't like it, just nail polishes feel weird on my nails lol like heavy and i don't rly like it... plus when i dig my boogies they smell (tmi hehe pls dont leave) oh and i meant by those transparent glitter nail polish :-)

omg guys trust me i'm not 12 even though i type like one!!!! it's just that it feels better typing like that, not all formal, like eating ice cream

2.  here is a collage!!!! again... yep.

3.  accessories that look nice i think

         .......... stackable rings!!! lol i mean like the thin ones that are cheap and like wow man i want them! just put them all oVER ur fingers they look so cute lol... like chokers for your nails! ... just go on ebay and type thin rings, they're easy to find.
ok bye!!!!


finally a song of the post!!! xxxxxxxxxx(my kisses on cheeks for u guys because u read my blog, on lips if you're cute hehe)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment